3 april 2014

Een kaart uit de USA

"Hi Rough Rowers! I'm Sarah and recently went to the San Jose mission. I circled the location on the front of the card for you. I think it's so cool that your school takes part in Postcrossing. Best wishes in school and what you love to do. From Sarah."

Er zijn ook weer kaarten aangekomen:
- De kaart naar Finland van Jayda en Elin
- De kaart naar Duitsland van Lois en Eline
- De kaart naar de USA van Noa en Lilian

Charlene uit Amerika schreef een leuke reactie op de kaart van Noa en Lilian:

“Hello girls, I think all portions are way too large in the USA and that's why we are a nation of over weight people! I do like living in the USA because we are free to speak our minds. I just wish we cared more about our mother earth. I hope you are having a good time in school. Thank you for your card. Charlene”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen